Armour-Chem is an elastomeric coating that can be put into service just minutes after it is applied. The technology behind the product means that a flexible, monolithic and extrememly tough elastomer is produced. It has good physical properties and excellent water and chemical resistance.
It is applied as a spray and provides a seamless membrane which is hydrophobic and so unaffected by damp substrates in additional to its high degree of thermal stability.
Some of Armour-Chem’s many recommended uses are:
- To provide tank linings for primary and secondary containment
- Roof coatings for metal decks
- As a liner for concrete tanks, ponds, reservoirs, irrigation ditches, tunnels and barges.
- Earth containment lining
- Applied to fishing boat holds
- As an encapsulate for styrofoam and other types of floation
The benefits of choosing Armour-Chem are that:
- The fast curing of the products means that other work involved in the project is not held up.
- It it capable of resisting heavy abrasion.
- It can be sprayed in temperatures as low as -30°c with minimal affect on the tack time.
- Due to the almost instantaneous gel of Armour-Chem is can be built up to any thickness in one application including vertical and overhead applications.
- Armour-Chem contains no solids or V.O.C’s
Ask us about this itemEnquire